Tuesday 7 April 2015

Sev Necati worked in partnership with Barnet Futureversity

Sev Necati worked in partnership with Barnet Futureversity as part of their positive future programme to deliver a workshop to young people aged 14-25.  The aim of the course was for young people to feel safer on the streets, increase their awareness, to feel fitter and increase their confidence levels.  Young people from varied backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities took part, including those that had special needs.


Some young people’s comments:

"The most useful thing for me was knowledge of specific situations."

"I enjoyed the drills the most."

"Sev was friendly and willing to answer anything."



"The drills, floor and knife work was what I enjoyed the most."

“The course was fun!”

“The variety of different ways I could defend myself.”



“It was really good exercise and I feel more confident about self-defence.”

“I enjoyed learning how to protect myself.”

“The best thing for me was learning about self-awareness on the streets.”

“I liked how informative it was and learning the techniques.”



Barnet Youth and Community Service create opportunities for young people to engage and thrive through our dynamic range of programmes; enabling young people to gain confidence in a supportive and challenging environment.



If you are looking for sessions and workshops that are both engaging, interactive and fun, but also informative and educational then please contact us oninfo@sevnecatitraining.com


No comments:

Post a Comment