Monday 18 November 2013

Brent Council & its partners work in partnership with Sev Necati Training

Sev Necati worked in partnership with Brent Council, Willesden Community Sports Centre, it's partners and The Metropolitan Police to deliver a series of women and girls personal safety sessions to the local community.



The free programme took place at Willesden Sports Centre over a number of weeks and young girls and women aged from fourteen plus took part in discussions and practical exercises in self-defence.

Some Comments from the women and girls:



“Great course.  Informative and practical sessions were of benefit.” 

“It has inspired me to share what I’ve learnt.  So women and young people can protect themselves and avoid situations.”

“I am more aware of what is happening around me, of my rights and I am more confident.  Thank you Sev.”

“Really useful not only for women!”

“Immense and so happy I did the course.  Will be telling all my friends about it, all girls should complete this course.”

“Really glad it’s free – should be more opportunities like this to help make more women aware of personal safety.”

“The course inspired me to stand up for myself and take action when I feel unsafe or in danger.”

“It built up my fitness and stamina.”

“Sev gave us realistic examples and role – plays.”

“The best things were the drills and the general friendly atmosphere.  However I love the confidence that I have also built up.”



A local reporter attended one of our sessions and took part.  Please read up on what she also thought:

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/fear-career-lesson-self-defence-6119703






If you are looking for sessions, workshops, projects and programmes that are both engaging, interactive and fun, but also informative and educational then please contact us at:
info@sevnecatitraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment